Pilates Exercise of the Week No. 5 – Roll Downs
This week’s exercise is a great stretch for the whole back and legs. Great if you’re spending long periods sat in a chair working from home at the moment.
- Take a deep breath prior to stretching
- As you breathe out, tuck your chin in and look down to the floor
- Roll the shoulders forward and slide the hands down the front of the legs and reach as far as possible
- Hold this position for 10 seconds
- Take a deep breath in and as you breathe out reverse the movement back into standing upright
- Repeat 2-3 times